Come check out Parkdale this weekend!!
Saturday April 20th and Sunday April 21st, 2013, 10:00am-7:00pm
Where: Sidewalk Sale located along Queen Street West from Roncesvalles Avenue to Dufferin Street
- Free Qi Gong/Tai Chi & Kung Fu classes for those who are new to QiBelly (Saturday from 11-12:30pm & 1-2pm)
- Sidewalk sale, food sampling, special deals
- Rickshaw rides along Queen Street West
- Visit the ‘Tale of a Town’ trailer and share your Parkdale neighbourhood stories http://www.thetaleofatown.com/
- Free workshops: seeding, cupcake decorating, flower potting, bird house painting, knitting & button making
- Free attractions: face painting, caricature portraits, fruit punch sampling, tulip giveaways
- Local musical entertainment
- Donate your unwanted Lego blocks for a community art project
- Join the Parkdale Village Historical Society & the Roncesvalles Village Historical Society for a Historical Walking Tour of Queen Street! http://pvhs.info/
- Join Foodies on Foot Food Tour as they explore the culinary delights of Parkdale http://foodiesonfoot.ca/spring-into-parkdale-food-tour/
- …and so much more!
Here is the Press Release from Parkdale BIA.
Bring your friends and family. We will have a little something for everyone.
We look forward to seeing you all there!!